Hours of Enforcement
Paid parking enforced everyday from 8am-8pm, excluding Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Side street parking is enforced 24 hours a day, year round.
Rates vary by location but are generally either $2.00 per hour with a max of $10.00 unless otherwise noted. Please always note the rates listed on the Parkeon paystations.
No time limit other than no overnight parking in paid parking areas.
Parking Enforcement Ambassadors
The duties, responsibilities, and functions of our Parking Enforcement Ambassadors are:
- To provide quality, courteous customer service and promote the safety and the proper flow of traffic and turnover throughout the streets of Folly Beach.
- To protect the rights of the pedestrians and parking public who abide by local and state parking ordinances and laws.
- To assist in providing available parking to residents, visitors and businesses.
- To enforce the city and state parking ordinances and laws.
- As a representative of Folly Beach and REEF Parking, ambassadors will perform their duties in a professional manner at all times and to the highest standards.
Please find our Frequently Asked Questions below:
HOW DO I USE THE PASSPORT APP TO PAY BY PHONE?
Please visit the “Passport Parking” section to learn more about using the Passport Parking app.
HOW DO I USE THE PARKING PAYSTATION?
Please visit the “Parking Meters” section to learn more about using the Parkeon paystations.
HOW DO I PAY MY PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Pay My Parking Ticket” section of the website, if your received an ticket in the paid parking areas.
HOW DO I CONTEST THIS PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Appeal My Parking Ticket” section of the website.
DO YOU OFFER THE ABILITY TO PAY WITH A SMARTPHONE APP?
Yes! Please visit the “Park By Cell with Passport” section of the website.
WHAT HOURS ARE PAID PARKING IN AFFECT?
Paid parking is in effect every day from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW LONG I CAN PARK EACH DAY?
There is no daily time limit other than no overnight parking. Enjoy your time at the beach!
WHEN DO I NOT HAVE TO PAY TO PARK?
All Park Folly Beach parking kiosks are free after 8:00 PM every day. Parking is free on Center Street and all side streets. However, always reference the signage to ensure parking is free and never block a private driveway. In addition, parking is free on these holidays (unless otherwise announced): Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. It is your responsibility to know all parking regulations.
WHAT ARE THE OFFICE HOURS?
HOW DO I PAY A YELLOW ON-STREET TICKET?
For a police-issued on-street yellow ticket, please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/follybeachsc/court/search