Hours of Enforcement
Paid parking enforced everyday from 8am-8pm, excluding Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Side street parking is enforced 24 hours a day, year round.
Rates vary by location but are generally $2.00 per hour beginning at $2.50 with a max of $10.00 unless otherwise noted. Please always note the rates listed on the Parkeon paystations or signage..
No parking in the paid areas from overnight 10pm-6am. There is also a 2-hour parking limit on Center Street..
Parking Enforcement Ambassadors
The duties, responsibilities, and functions of our Parking Enforcement Ambassadors are:
- To provide quality, courteous customer service and promote the safety and the proper flow of traffic and turnover throughout the streets of Folly Beach.
- To protect the rights of the pedestrians and parking public who abide by local and state parking ordinances and laws.
- To assist in providing available parking to residents, visitors and businesses.
- To enforce the city and state parking ordinances and laws.
- As a representative of Folly Beach and REEF Parking, ambassadors will perform their duties in a professional manner at all times and to the highest standards.
Please find our Frequently Asked Questions below:
HOW DO I USE THE PASSPORT APP TO PAY BY PHONE?
Please visit the “Passport Parking” section to learn more about using the Passport Parking app.
HOW DO I USE THE PARKING PAYSTATION?
Please visit the “Parking Meters” section to learn more about using the Parkeon paystations.
HOW DO I PAY MY PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Pay My Parking Ticket” section of the website, if you received a ticket in the paid parking areas or side streets.
HOW DO I CONTEST THIS PARKING TICKET?
Please visit the “Appeal My Parking Ticket” section of the website.
DO YOU OFFER THE ABILITY TO PAY WITH A SMARTPHONE APP?
Yes! Please visit the “Park By Cell with Passport” section of the website.
WHAT HOURS ARE PAID PARKING IN AFFECT?
Paid parking is in effect every day from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW LONG I CAN PARK EACH DAY?
No parking in the paid areas from overnight 10pm-6am. There is also a 2-hour parking limit on Center Street.
WHEN DO I NOT HAVE TO PAY TO PARK?
All Park Folly Beach parking kiosks are free after 8:00 PM every day. Parking is free on Center Street and all side streets. However, always reference the signage to ensure parking is free and never block a private driveway. In addition, parking is free on these holidays (unless otherwise announced): Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. It is your responsibility to know all parking regulations.
WHAT ARE THE OFFICE HOURS?
HOW DO I PAY A YELLOW ON-STREET TICKET?
For a police-issued on-street yellow ticket, please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/follybeachsc/court/search